How You Can Help - Alzheimer's Awareness and Funding
- Published on Wednesday, 02 February 2011 02:42
- Written by Stanton O. Berg
1. Participate in the annual Alzheimer's Memory Walks. Alzheimers Association - MN-NoDak Chapter.
2. Become an Alzheimer's Advocate. Contact Alzheimer's Association.
4. Make personal donations to the Alzheimer's Association for research funding:
5. Make a personal donation to an Alzheimer's Research Center. Donations can be made to the Mayo Clinic's Alzheimer's Research Center in honor and memory of a loved one:
6. Promote awareness of Alzheimer's - Make a presentation on Alzheimer's to clubs,civic organizations and neighborhood groups. Download your copy of a MS Power Point Presentation: